Saturday 2 October 2010

TEN DAYS!!!

:O so its only ten days untill im flying off to South Africa....which is kinda scary tbh its come so quick
I must finsh my packing soon and also make sure I get my presenation done, which i've finally decided im going to do Education in South Africa, I must now put together a 5 min presention about the chosen topic.
Once thats all done im ready to go a part from making sure I say bye to everyone as i'm gona miss so many amazing people whilst i'm away, so I must make sure I get round to seeing you all in between working XD
Right i'm of to make a start with getting geverything into may case so that I can check I have everything, I shell up date again soon about how im getting on n to say my byess from the UK before arriving in South Africa as I wont always have easy assess to the internet over there.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment